Your Ad Here

Friday, January 25, 2013

01/25/13 Lack of Illness

It's now Day 3. 48 hours past and this one is amazingly healthy. Nervous function has recouped and while mental state is still somewhat frazzeled. Auxiliary mode is active and mental stability is at an all time high.

All sectors reporting in that there are no active infections that need to be worried about. Dermal lacerations are mending and optical cortex is focusing as appropriate.

SO yeah. Traveling has led me to believe that I just need to be sick before I travel and I don't be afterwards. Which of course I can handle. Beats getting a case of the flu from going to a major airport or ya know worse. Which of course may be the reason why I only asked for juice while on my flight (VITAMIN C FOR THE WIN)

I'm home now. Contemplating how I'm going to clean my room. Got so much stuff that needs to be packed away or just vanish for the time being. And clothes that need to be washed. Yep. Is the adult life.

No comments:

Post a Comment