Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

01/15/13 Sleep for the Just

Sleeping is a natural thing for most humans. Most being the optimal word as this one has the most messed up sleep schedules sometimes.


For instance, I just woke up. Like seriously. Hard to believe? Yeah, me too. I had a whole evening of stuff lined up which obviously I won't be doing now as I slept through the good majority of it. And so what's up next is a good question.

Planning would require that at least one of the people I want to be around is awake... Ugh no one is awake on the east coast (well normal people anyway)

That and Target is closed now so the to go kit that I'm so fond of isn't going to be available until Tuesday at the earliest.


Hm... Camera came in yesterday. Pretty awesome little Purple one that was a lovely 58% off. I think I'll get around to taking some awesome pictures of things other than my cat ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment