Your Ad Here

Friday, January 4, 2013

01/04/2013 Planning

Being that I'm the type of person who can't actually go about doing anything in this life or the next without planning. Right here and now seems to be a good time to do some said planning.

Why exactly did this come to mind? Oh no real reason. Just have lots to do in the next 2 weeks. Have a trip planned soon that I need to finalize some stuff on and then of course there's the matter of my absence in writing up to late.

What was supposed to be another attempt at writing each day for a year seems to have gotten off to a bad start. Yes well aware that it's already the fourth day of this new time period. But ya know. I'm the master of my own fate. And I always will be.

It's what I think is Friday evening in Florida. This one at his desk, poised for another exciting night of work. And while it's killing me slowly, I can't help but think that this is a good day as any for me to be happy with my achievements and with my head kept high to ponder and to think. I am after all generally cheerful by nature. And as long as I don't suffer from hubris, things should only get better.

Words written and all that jazz aside, I really should get dressed for work. It starts soon and I have to get going.

Nasari is doing well, his fat little chubby self is rolling around on my bathroom floor waging war against the invisible monsters that plague this universe. I'll have to remember to pick up some more cat food for the stash. Hm.... That does bring about the question of what I'm going to do about feeding/watering him while I'm gone. It'd be easy enough just to set another litter box or 3 out for him but he needs a stable source of water.

I'll keep that in mind when I visit Petsmart in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment