Your Ad Here

Sunday, August 28, 2011

A New Beginning

To say the least, I've come a long way from where I was a year ago today. I'm no longer the same depressed highly worried little kid who sat in front of his laptop and typed away as if he's someone pointless.

Instead I'm that not-so-depressed yet equally highly worried big kid who sits in front of his laptop and types away because he knows someone out there is reading. If anything to say the least I have a stable relationship now.

Not only do I realize that, my friends are supportive of him. Unlike the previous guys he's mentally stable. And I'm happy to give him all the love I can. It's not like we don't have rocky moments. Like any relationship, we have our share of those. Yet here we are now, and I'm happy for that. In the end I don't feel like I'm always at war with someone. Instead I'm here. With someone I love. And I know he loves me back the same.

I'm back in Tallahassee. I'm glad to have left that house. I'm happy for my position in life. And I want the world to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment