Your Ad Here

Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's actually the evening after my graduation now... And not surprisingly I'm home. Not happy about the whole matter, but still I'll live.

Yesterday I got called Harry Potter. Why? Oh FSU's school colors are garnet and gold... Which ironically enough are very very similar to those of House Gryphondor.

And so as I walked across that stage yesterday. The first thing that came to mind is that I and everyone else surrounding me are wizards. Yes Wizards. Like the kind that shout Lumos! and whip out their wands at a moment's notice. But as I consider the whole. I'm not a wizard. I'm just a regular kinda guy. One who finally got his diploma.

Well technically I haven't (but that's another story).

ANYWAY! I'm home now. Home being Saint Augustine and it's nothing special. I can't do anything without my mom nagging me and the BF is still somewhat MIA so we haven't even had time to properly chat :( And so I'm just alive. Yeppers that's a good summary of what's going on right now.

I don't want to be here right now. But I'm here for 3 days. 3 days and I'm stuck on a road trip to Orlando and then to Salt Lake City :( UGHHHGHHGHHGHHGh (obviously not looking forward to it).

I love my bf though and I want to be with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment