Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Were it so,

If it could be said that my mind was melting, I'd simply reply would it be so.

It's Thursday morning and I'm procrastinating the fuck out of life again. Being an extremely rude mix of bored and tired, this individual that is typing in front of you would love to wake up. I can't really remember what I had been dreaming of, but waking up to a panic attack doesn't feel good :(.

Anyway, yeah I know I mentioned it's Thursday but there's many things about this weekend that aren't so great. namely Saturday night = another likely round of war with the bad kids of DeGraff.

And knowing my luck, there'll probably be another riot over there. If only the drunk bros WOULDN'T come back to campus, I'd be so much happier...

No comments:

Post a Comment