Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Still Alive

Well amazingly enough I am still alive. It's been almost a month since I last posted anything... And I guess that's probably just how things are with me. I end up wanting to do something but keep pushing it off until it comes around and bites me in the ass.

I guess this blog isn't necessarily on the same boat as the rest of things and is significantly less likely to do such a thing as to hurt me in such a manner. SO! I'm just going to have to force myself to keep typing every day because the one day I don't feel like writing is probably going to be the first day in a set/line that leads to my eventual demise in which I don't feel like posting yet I really want to.

If that wasn't confusing enough, I have no clue what so ever why I'm so awake at the present moment. The fact that I slept for ungodly number of hours the previous previous night as well as yesterday afternoon may have a direct correlation but making such associations would require me to actually acknowledge that I wasn't sleeping simply to not be awake.

Yeah... up to late I've been a mix of depressed, stressed and over all not that great. My LONG-over due Anthro-Con report will be up and running shortly and when it is I hope I'll be able to clear as many situational things out of the way as possible. Mostly saying, it's been a rough few weeks for me. And even more interesting I'm still both sober and sane over the whole matter.

I basically am just letting these stressors get to me when I really don't need to let them do so. I've got a shit ton of stuff to do but they're getting done. At the end of the day I simply need to take a moment and BREATHE. That and enjoy a cold slice of watermelon. Both of which will probably make me feel at least a bit better over the long run. Everything works out if you let them. And I of all people need to accept that small fact and learn to live my life to it's full potential while I'm still alive.

I know that I've made some pretty bad life decisions in the past. Everyone has. And simply looking back on the previous day, each one of us has the ability to think of at least one thing or situation that we could have improved upon. I need to accept that fact and stop thinking of ways I could make the past better. I live in today. Not yesterday. Not yesteryear. Not that century away that I swear I was reincarnated from. I live in today.

And so rather that ponder more of the matter. I'm going to take a break from typing and instead go back to my British Dramas (watching New Tricks at the moment) and get on with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment