Your Ad Here

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Issues

So it would seem.


That the gods of stress want me to stress more. What am I talking about now? :P

No I'm not going to rant about this evening. It's a lot less than it could be. Well to be perfectly honest, it's been a lot less than what I've been dealing with since this summer.

Mostly I guess the stress of rushing around so much is getting to me. I'm lazy by nature. A sedentary life style most of this evening has shown that I'm overweight and that my legs aren't having it. Well ok that's an exaggeration as well. I could easily keep walking at least half the night away because I have a feeling I'd probably end up doing as much anyway...

So once all the layers of blarney are peeled off of the situation, it ends up with me being here at my laptop procrastinating once again as I have something I should be doing, but of course I haven't started it even... I know I'll get it done before the time it's due.

And as such, I'm semi-letting myself procrastinate more. That and my stomach isn't feeling 100%

I don't really think Jimmy Johns is doing me any good right now. My beach club was tasty but not helping me... Something about it was mildly off? Something... Off. That and my stomach just isn't being nice.

I'm talking to my friends at least so that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment