Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tomorrow

Well before tomorrow I guess we have to live through today.

And as such I might as well give a summary of events for this lovely day...

Today January 11th, 2011 (1/11/11) marks financial aid disbursement.

Great? Yes.

Amazing? No.

Fen is a sad sad individual as he neither has a crap load of scholarships nor does he have a FAFSA on file. And as such he's paying $971 out of pocket to cover this semester of classes. Fun? HELL NO.

So for all intensive purposes all of my holiday overtime pay is gone even before it lands in my bank account :(. Such is the life of a college student.

Oh did I mention I don't have all my books yet? Of the three conveniently located bookstores on or within a close proximity to the University NONE OF THEM HAVE MY BOOKS :(. Well ok that's a lie one of them had like all of the books but I'm ordering them online when I get a chance. As for the other 2 I'm going to go beg the professor for forgiveness for not having them yet as I joined the class late. Wait me beg? Nope. Not happening either I guess I'll just deal with not having it. And anyway with my charm and luck I have a feeling that I'll be fine.

Hm... What is today? Oh First day of classes. It's Tuesday isn't it? I didn't go to any of my scheduled classes last week. Why? Because I didn't feel like it. And because the English department only had 1 adviser who decided to go out on meetings during the heaviest time period when we needed her.... Yeah lets just leave it at that. Ah well Dr. Montgomery's Literature class which I should get reading like right now  is in 2 hours and I think I'll thoroughly enjoy it.

As for the rest of my schedule... My freshmen Lit class is 2 hours after my senior one and I don't plan to give a shit in that class. I'll go just to get my credit done. And ya know if I pass with a C, I pass with a C.

After my classes end at 7 I'll have a lovely shopping expedition with my friend Chris. We'll be hitting up Wal-Mart and maybe some other places if I'm so inclined to gets my monies on. I do need some travel sized things on hand for my trip and a new toothbrush.

Finally onto the biggest part of my narrative. TOMORROW IS MY BIG TRIP :) Yus. the 12th marks the start of my holiday and that is an amazing thing good peoples.

My flight departs at 4:32 but I'll end up at the airport by 2 at the latest. As for all other details. My facebook will have pictures as soon as I have them and my FA account should have the rest as necessary.

Until then. Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment