Your Ad Here

Friday, January 7, 2011

4 Day Weekends!

THIS JUST IN!!

Fen's got 4 day weekends!

As it would stand me and my awesome time management abilities have set in motion what promises to be the most awesome semester (granted most likely my last semester).

I'm only taking 12 hours this last semester but I've decided that I'm taking the easy approach and cramming them all on 2 days of the semester to make my life significantly easier.

Tuesdays and Thursdays I'll be having Literature of the South, Global Engagement and Intro to Fiction. And an online weekly Middle Eastern Culture.

Why?

Simple Literature of the South though a senior course is taught by the amazing Dr. Maxine Montgomery (had her before for Studies in Ethnic Literature (which I ended up writing an amazing paper for tyvm)

Global Engagement is designed for people who either have studied abroad or want to study abroad and as such I'm going to get on the goodside with the head of the department when I search for interning options for the summer.

Intro to Fiction is a BS course simply because I need a lit based class to finish my major. And a freshman course won't be as murderous as some of the other ones I could have done.

As for Middle Eastern Culture, I only have to buy 2 books and in theory I could just finish all the assignments in the next 2 weeks and say deuces to the course :P

Of course this is all tenative and I'm just going to see how my life works things as I do have other plans and working 4 nights a week with Night Staff probably isn't helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment