Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

03/06/2013 Let the blame follow the user

I could have saved $160. I seriously could.

Mind you I didn't because I didn't have the foresight to plan an impending doom situation with my debit card.

6 days. That's how long I've been locked out of my own bank account. And not because of my error. My bank seriously lost my address. So yes. I'm pissed off. Lots.

I'm getting dressed now so I can function at work and be productive and shit. And hopefully as I played my cards correctly I should be safe on everything I had originally planned for my trip next week.

Sans the shitstorm that may ensue. I should be fine. Here's to hoping for that $1600 paycheck that I budgeted (well ok I really only budgeted a $1200 paycheck but that may be hopeful thinking)

No comments:

Post a Comment