Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 8, 2012

11/08/12 I ask myself

I ask myself: "What do you search for?"

To which my mind states: "Tranquility, Passion, Romance."

Therein, I pondered loudly: "What drives you forward?"

To which my heart beats: "Finding someone to share your purpose with."

Soon after, I delegated the question of: "Where will it all end?"

To which my soul whispered: "In the grave."


Sobering and morbid as the answers I received would be, I pondered them as any sage would his being. I sat there face in palms enjoying the sounds of the tesla coil in the background. The cat meowed his contempt at his food bowl being empty and I stared at the canister of compressed air considering why people would purposefully sniff it.

I suppose it's my ability to bounce on tangents that infuriates people the most. But then I ask them. Why should I have to follow what you wish?

No comments:

Post a Comment