Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

11/06/2012 Retrive Initiate

So I've been gone for a little while haven't I? Yes. Yes I have been gone for a little while.

But that doesn't mean I haven't thought about writing. I don't honestly know why I lapsed so hardcore these last few weeks. So much has been on my mind, so much I've wanted to say. And where better to leave a marker than on the internets where any and all can have access should they choose? That being said. Maybe there's something else at play at this moment.

When's the last time you knew me to be awake at this hour? Never? Correct.

I've been occupied with shit obviously.

Things ranging from an ex to a hurricane and then the lack of sleep said hurricane produced. Lovely stuff hm?

Made some friends, lost a few too and in a horrible horrible way, I'm milking my general ego as I sit back and realize that there are people out there who want me.

No comments:

Post a Comment