Your Ad Here

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Productivitiy

If it only it were so simple as to be like *snap fingers* and instant productivity. That'd be epic right? Just sit back here and as I gaze through the screen, not really focusing on the words I'm typing see something and then decide to actually get to and write what I'm doing? Yeah that'd be awesome.

However that's unrealistic and rather than doing said creative thing I instead will be here watching random TV episodes and trying to find someone to talk to. Indeed my original plans to finish this forsaken paper have been defunct as I haven't even gotten a single page of it done.

The deadline is upon me and as my finger's ache ever more to type something, anything be it meaningful or useless I do have to wonder what if anything this means...

Less than 4 weeks now. And I'll be with my boyfriend. Holding my pup in my arms and savoring his closeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment