Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Exams?

It's Tuesday morning yet again. And I have less than 5 hours of backup reading, concept cramming and possibly praying to one's spirit guides for divine intervention before this mid-term.

In other news I'm awake. A lovely 5ish hour sleep period. Followed by a hot shower and shampooing of the hair. Breakfast would logically be the best course of action after this but I realize thats probably not going to happen. Instead I'll guzzle 2 bottles of water some soda and stylize my hand writing some more. In the process I'll have written down at the very minimum the key notes of the papers I have to subsequently work on before Spring Break next week. I have all of the books I need for class now and though i still can't force myself to give a shit about any of these books at the very least I'll be ready for what's to come.

Kyle and I have been good. I'm planning on visiting him sometime after Spring Break and I really look forward to just spending time with him.

I really do need to get studying now though. I'll post again when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment